escapism
Twitter,




IRENE CHEEN,




I'm eighteen, I wouldn't claim myself to be 'short' at 5"2.5 but I do wish to be taller sometimes. My greatest fear of life is being alone for too long & being around tight spaces(Claustrophobic). I am a crossed legged that loves cuddles, piggybacks, tea, foul words, animals, acid wash colours, music, ADTR, poetry, alone, horror, long walks, conversations, smell of rain, old books, random midnight roadtrips, James Frey, wolves, piercings, and FOOD.







Older post,
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011




Sunday, December 12, 2010
Winter on Summer




Having the hardest time trying to focus for the last paper I have left to sit for SPM. I can't wait for SPM to be over because school it just has been bringing me down. The minority of amazing people I've met do not outweigh the majority. I've been telling myself to work hard for a little while more in order to make my parents proud, to lead a successful life, but..

Who the hell am I kidding? Here's my winter-summer list which I'd like to call it The A-List

  1. Skinny dipping
  2. Trying to down alcohol that doesn't cost more than 10RM
  3. Puke off the taste of cheap alcohol and down alcohol that cost more than 10RM
  4. Shishaaaaaa
  5. Mamak til 4am
  6. Swimming @ midnight
  7. Run in a park/streets topless at midnight
  8. Prom
  9. Play wii/guitar hero in our underwear
  10. 5am phone calls sober or high
  11. Karaoke w the bunch in the small karaoke box
  12. Dressing up for Christmas
  13. SPA
  14. Go to movies
  15. Late night shisha/pool/cards at JJ's condo
  16. Midnight MCD
  17. Disney movie marathon
  18. shopping
  19. Christmas shopping
  20. random roadtrips
  21. Rape Anusha and make instant prono
  22. tattoo
  23. Bring John to do my navel piercing
  24. burn books
  25. Play with Trevor :D
  26. London?
  27. learn an instruments, for real
  28. driving license
  29. do something that doesn't involve intoxicating
  30. write songs
  31. spitting on someone in a shopping mall at the highest level til the bottom
  32. Thailand :D
  33. train my dog (such a joke)
  34. "accidentally" push Intan into the fish pond, AGAIN
  35. work?
  36. gigs
  37. "accidentally" push John under a mistletoe :D
  38. throw popcorn at someone
  39. babysit Kyle
  40. horror movies
  41. re=watch my favorite movies like factory girl but in my underwear
  42. Star list w Rose (dont get me started
  43. take random photos
  44. PD
  45. Play twister/uno stacko high
  46. clubbing
  47. Amazing Race Audition with Yasmin
  48. Fucking each other's mind up ; Balqis, Natasha, Sheera, Yasmin
  49. Catching up with people I always dont get the chance to
  50. Swimming lessons with Balqis, Yasmin