escapism
Twitter,




IRENE CHEEN,




I'm eighteen, I wouldn't claim myself to be 'short' at 5"2.5 but I do wish to be taller sometimes. My greatest fear of life is being alone for too long & being around tight spaces(Claustrophobic). I am a crossed legged that loves cuddles, piggybacks, tea, foul words, animals, acid wash colours, music, ADTR, poetry, alone, horror, long walks, conversations, smell of rain, old books, random midnight roadtrips, James Frey, wolves, piercings, and FOOD.







Older post,
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011




Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Drive me insane,

Got off an early kick start this morning, just after the sun rises I've gotten ready to follow John to Saujana. Still feeling unsure if I was really ready to rock climb, when I stepped onto the rocks, I was still feeling rather unsure if I was ready, but when I did not get to the top on my 3rd route(only, when John & his friends was like 100th times ahead of me) I felt like a failure. I really did, I'd even told John I don't deserve any kisses on the lips if I did not finish. Which, I did not but he'd still gave me kisses and told me I did fine for a first timer which he most probably as well told anyone who has rocked climbed for the first time just to make them feel better. RIGHT JOHN?! :P


So anyway,
this is The Bee, located at Jaya One Petaling Jaya.
You know that cafe where Yuna performed before she got famous? Yes there. Was there the day before for evening coffee with Michelle. Before that, John & I catched Gullivers Travels which was surprisingly a good movie.


This is Michelle, she's been my best friend since we were 10. We have awesome taste and you know why? we always end up wearing either the same clothes or colours. And I suggest you not to try what she is having in that photo, Horlicks Ice Cream.

She had her yucky ice cream with our Americano & Latte plus a very expensive plate of Potato & Bacon salad that tasted pretty much just lettuces.We only had one good photo because it isn't very light to camwhore with John's heavy camera. We'd like to use that vintage camera John gave me for Christmas only if we knew how to. Even after mutiples of times of being taught, I just keep forgetting. I think I even inserted the roll of films wrongly.



After sending Michelle home at late evening, John & I decided to head down to Ikea for dinner and to do some shopping. Later, I didn't feel very good, we decided to go to Winter Warmers for some hot tea. That's him right there, being sweet and all.