escapism
Twitter,




IRENE CHEEN,




I'm eighteen, I wouldn't claim myself to be 'short' at 5"2.5 but I do wish to be taller sometimes. My greatest fear of life is being alone for too long & being around tight spaces(Claustrophobic). I am a crossed legged that loves cuddles, piggybacks, tea, foul words, animals, acid wash colours, music, ADTR, poetry, alone, horror, long walks, conversations, smell of rain, old books, random midnight roadtrips, James Frey, wolves, piercings, and FOOD.







Older post,
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011




Monday, December 20, 2010
4 isn't a big deal of a badluck number for me.

My Economics & final paper for my SPM starts approximately in 3hours & I look and feel like shit. Hadn't had enough of sleep ever since SPM has started or ever since like forever. That's not the thing, my nose is being a bitch to me, I'm coming down with a cold. Despite the fact that I didn not study a single shit for today's paper and yet not feeling nervous about it, I'm pretty excited that this is all going to be over soon. Let me rephrase that, VERY excited. Red Bull has been saving my ass multiples time from falling asleep during my stay ups & during my paper, so I'mma put it to some rest after 4 evening.

So I'm almost done with high school, now what?

Life question, but I'll fuck that for now, will go back to that later. For now, all I can think of skinny dipping & running around the park, topless. Fuck, please study why can't the fuck I study. Swear to god this is not helping at all, but I found this really lame survey & I think I will actually waste my time on it.

1. Last beverage: Red Bull.

2. Last phone call: John Lim.

3. Last text message: John Lim.

4. Last song you listened to:Ears to see & Eyes to hear by Sleeping with Sirens (I know I'm so gay)

5. Last time you cried: A night ago.

have you ever…

6. Dated someone twice: Yes.

7. Been cheated on: Holyshit, yes. haha

8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Yes.

9. Lost someone special: Lost in general terms, yes. Lost as in someone died, yes.

10. Been depressed: Every fucking day.

11. Been drunk and threw up: Yeah, I slept on it too.

first 3 favourite colours…

12. blue

13. purple

14. turqoise

this year have you…

15. Made a new friend: Mhmm.

16. Fallen out of love: Yes.

17. Laughed until you cried: Yes, laughed til I peed as well.

18. Met someone who changed you: Yes.

19. Found out who your true friends were: Not really.

20. Found out someone was talking about you: Yes?

21. Kissed anyone on your friend’s list: Yes.

personal…

22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life? Okay, which friend list are we talking about here?

23. How many kids do you want to have? Ask me again when I'm 27

24. Do you have any pets?: Yes my mixed breed of Shitzu & Cocker Spaniel <3333

25. Do you want to change your name?: No.

26. What did you do for your last birthday: Family Dinner @ TGIF. Pyramid w some mind fucking awesome people. Damansara w the ex. Making out at the dentist toilet. Ho yeah, hahaha!

27. what time did you wake up today: 7:30AM

28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Trying to read my economics, trying to fall asleep, either way.

29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: 4:00Evening.

30. Last time you saw your Mother: an hour ago?

31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life?: Myself.

32.What song are you listening to now?: No wow by The kills

33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom?: Is Tommy considered?

34. What’s getting on your nerves right now?: Economics paper.

36. Eye color? Look at my eyes, then tell me.

37. Relationship Status?: Taken?

38. Favorite book?: Book? Anything by James Frey.

39. Zodiac sign?: Capricorn

40. Do you have a crush on someone?: No.

42. Middle School: SMKSJ.

43. Colleges: Ask me next year.

44. Hair color: Brown/black? god knows.

45. Long or short: Long.

46. Height: 5’2.5

47. Found a new pet peeve? Neh.

48: What do you like about yourself?: WTF?!

49. Piercings?: 3 atm, getting my navel one back soon. neyhehehe :B

50. Tattoos? Ask me that next year.

51. Righty or lefty? Righty.

firsts…

52. First surgery?: Hehe never.

53. First piercing?: 5/6?

54. First best friend?: Brenda Teyew, LOL

55. First sport you joined?: Swimming. (I still can't swim btw)

56. First vacation?: Aussie babeyh.

57. Sleeping? no.

58. On the Phone?: no.

59. Eating? no.

60. Drinking? Red Bull.

61. I’m about to?: Kill Rabin & then read my econs.

62. Listening to?: Pogo by Digitalism.

63. Waiting for?: 4evening

64. Want kids?: duh?

65. Get Married?: yes.

66. Career?: -

this or that?…

67. Lips or eyes: -

68. Hugs or kisses: -

69. Shorter or taller:Taller.

70. Older or Younger: Older.

71. Romantic or spontaneous: BOTH.

72. Nice hair or nice nails: HAIIIIIRRRR.

73. Sensitive or loud: haha, both.

74. Hook-up or relationship?: depends on my situation.

75. Trouble maker or hesitant: lol troublemaker.

have you ever…

76. Kissed a stranger: No.

77. Drank hard liquor: yeaah.

78. Lost glasses/contacts: yes

79. Danced in the rain: yep.

80. Broken someone’s heart: yes.

81. Had your own heart broken: yeah.

82. Won a bet: fuck yeah.

83. Turned someone down: yeah.

84. Cried when someone died: yes.

85. Fallen for a friend?: LULZ, YES.

do you believe in…

86. Yourself: occasionally.

87. Miracles: call me corny but yes.

88. Love at first sight: at times.

89. Heaven: yes.

90. Santa Claus: no.

91. Kiss on the first date: errrrr, yes?

92. Angels: yes.

truthful answers…

93. Done something terribly embarrassing?: I'm the pinnhale of embarrassing, damnit.

94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time?: nah.

95. Did you sing today?: Suprisingly, no. not even in the showers wtf.

96. Ever cheated on somebody?: yes.

97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go? 16NOV :D

98. Do you like bananas?: lovee.

99. Are you afraid of falling in love?: yes, but at the same time i want to.

100. Posting this as “100 truths” ?: No.



That was just.. lame. Aside from doing that, I was doing this:


rabinnnn says:

*i dare youu to drink and goo for the paper AHHA

Irene Cheen says:

*I wouldn't mind, but I had too much consum of Red Bull, I think I'll just die on my paper

*if I drank alcohol

*HAHA

rabinnnn says:

*HAHA

*You people are addicts wei

Irene Cheen says:

*to what?

rabinnnn says:

*Thank goodness you aren't boys

*red bull

*:)

Irene Cheen says:

*haha why? Energy to put the girl on bed?

*AHAHAH

rabinnnn says:

*Hahah its badddd for their fatherhoood parts

*:)

*You horny child la:)

Irene Cheen says:

*fatherhoods, wtf Rabin hahahaha

rabinnnn says:

*Yes la

Irene Cheen says:

*Isn't that's why I'm a sex god to you?

*haha

rabinnnn says:

*its either it makes it smalll

*or something

*Haha prove your sex god la :)

*fail blow job-er

*Omg i think lalit slept off on his pc table

*:S

Irene Cheen says:

*why? Haha fuck you I'll make a porno for you

rabinnnn says:

*Hahah with who in it eh :P

Irene Cheen says:

*I'll make it a groupsex porno

*how's that?

*Haha

rabinnnn says:

*Haha i dont like groupsex pornos :S

*not real

Irene Cheen says:

*Hahaha dude I'm just kidding, you don't even get to watch a porno by me, I'll just do it on your kitchen table

rabinnnn says:

*HAHAHAHHA

*Omg irene gulable right youu

*obviously i know your ainn gonna make a pornnoo

*you got nooob balls(guts) to do so:)

Irene Cheen says:

*FUCKKKYOUU

*hahaha

*I am suppose to be studying and not having chats about porno with you

*haha