escapism
Twitter,




IRENE CHEEN,




I'm eighteen, I wouldn't claim myself to be 'short' at 5"2.5 but I do wish to be taller sometimes. My greatest fear of life is being alone for too long & being around tight spaces(Claustrophobic). I am a crossed legged that loves cuddles, piggybacks, tea, foul words, animals, acid wash colours, music, ADTR, poetry, alone, horror, long walks, conversations, smell of rain, old books, random midnight roadtrips, James Frey, wolves, piercings, and FOOD.







Older post,
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011




Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Malacca Part III

I'm back with Part 3 of my Malacca trip. One of the reason I'm doing this blog post at 2:27AM is because, I could not sleep, i watched Pink Panter twice back to back on Astro(Astro so retarded!), I am not interested in the FIFA match tonight and I got dizzy after playing video games the whole night.

I am really bad at cutting my blog post into parts so it may seem very funny, but oh well. Anyway, after getting our massage, we went back to our room and had a good shower. We got ready and before we knew it, it was dark. We didn't even know we took that long to get ready.




Walked over to the Quayside Seafood restaurant for dinner.



After dinner, we went for the Malacca River Cruise, to me it was plain boring and not much to see about. So it was pretty a boring sea ride for me.




Later, walked back to the Jonker walk for some Nyonya Cendol! I am not a big fan of Cendol, but hey for the fun of trying everything in Malacca.


Went back to the room to rest & went down for supper at the wood fire pizza, another famous food found in Malacca, we ordered their special, My Pocket, it was pretty tasty and worth it (: Walked about in and out the Malacca city til late 2AM and called it a night.



Next morning, suprisingly Anusha woke up before me and also gotten ready before me and I was more like a dead zombie that couldn't get up. Got up after a few calls and got ready. Had the free breakfast provided from the Baba House and off to the Ship Muzuem.



On the way back, Anusha got herself a t-shirt & I got myself a really simple blue braclet for RM2.50! Got some famous pineapple tarts andtried something that I would never ever try again,

when I said trying everything in Malacca, I meant everything including the Durian Cendol. The reason why I stay far from durians is only because of it smell, but it taste okay. But this, did not smell bad, but it tasted as if I was eating pure sugar ice. Nyonya Cendol was alot better.


Shopped for the parents and got them some "tao sar piang"

checked out and waited for Anusha's uncle that stayed in Malacca to pick us up and we went off to the Portuguese Settlement for lunch, I really got fooled when they say they had a "beach" there. There wasn't even enough sand to call it a beach!

Get what I mean?




But, the food there was delicious as heaven! Went for their specials, Bake Fish/Ikan Bakar & Daviel's Curry (:

Then, It was home! (Yes I do notice my whole Malacca trip, I wore blue all the way, Navy Blue to Bright blue! Haha)