![]() escapism
| |
|
Twitter,
IRENE CHEEN,
![]() I'm eighteen, I wouldn't claim myself to be 'short' at 5"2.5 but I do wish to be taller sometimes. My greatest fear of life is being alone for too long & being around tight spaces(Claustrophobic). I am a crossed legged that loves cuddles, piggybacks, tea, foul words, animals, acid wash colours, music, ADTR, poetry, alone, horror, long walks, conversations, smell of rain, old books, random midnight roadtrips, James Frey, wolves, piercings, and FOOD. Older post,
October 2007November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 |
Sunday, May 9, 2010
I. no. more. to. have. to. keep. you. in. my. heart. More soon. I write this to make me feel better, you don't have to read this. The night of Tokio Hotel, I wouldn't stop laughing just talking to you on the phone, I actually felt happy. Having to see your text when I wake up puts a smile on my face. Having you to tell me you have all the time in the world for me and you come all the way for me though it's all the way from Kuala Lumpur. I just enjoyed every single moment of us being really close friends. We would tell each other that we're just friends. The way you call my name with your sense of creativity changing my formal name into something so different yet beautiful to call out to. You're such a nerd, you take the time off to explain something I didn't know. Having to speak the same taste as I do, we became instant bestfriends. But as slowly time passes by, you would tell me how much you miss me. I'm sorry, I never wanted things to end up like this. I'm sorry I know how she feels, as I was in her shoes just not long ago. I'm sorry but I never planned to sabotage your relationship. I've been hurt the same way, call it karma but please don't do this to her. I would rather get hurt than to sabotage a relationship that had been going on for so long. It's best for us to stay away for now at least til we get our feet back to the ground. I bail myself out and I am sorry- we became a little too close. As for that, here we go again. Just another goodbye. Wow, bail me out I can't believe that just happened. I miss you Brandon Peter Morais, I hope you are reading this because I gotta admit, I miss your virtual kisses & video calls. |