escapism
Twitter,




IRENE CHEEN,




I'm eighteen, I wouldn't claim myself to be 'short' at 5"2.5 but I do wish to be taller sometimes. My greatest fear of life is being alone for too long & being around tight spaces(Claustrophobic). I am a crossed legged that loves cuddles, piggybacks, tea, foul words, animals, acid wash colours, music, ADTR, poetry, alone, horror, long walks, conversations, smell of rain, old books, random midnight roadtrips, James Frey, wolves, piercings, and FOOD.







Older post,
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011




Saturday, April 3, 2010
These four walls.

World! You haven't been missing out alot. Sports day is tomorrow. Michelle officially started tuition today, it was funny shit(next post) and I spent my April Fools Day with Yasmin, Michelle, Anusha & Razan at One Utama. It's been so long since we hung out in the Damasara area.

Night before, went Kota Kemuning and hang abit with Kenneth & Jian. Jian its been so long! Felt good catching up. We located at Mcdonald's drive thru, we were literally making the most noise in Mcd. We were insulting Justin Bieber's new video, Never let you go. Went over to Yasmin's the next morning with Razan roughly about 9AM and headed down to Cruve after Yasmin got ready.

On the way to Cruve(which was effing jam), we decided to do stupid things in the cab. We took pictures of our legs that looks like butts. Somehow I realise, whenever we are down to Damansara- we're always up for stupid things. Reached Curve and had breakfast. I had issue with the coffee, added about 10+ packets of creamer to get the bitter-ness away. Walked to Oune Utama later on, wasn't that far and it was a funny journey. We saw a trolley at the side of Ikano, and decided to 'steal' it cause our bags were loaded with Laptop. We started pushing it across the road like idiots. We wouldn't stop laughing all the way, we drop it off halfway cause we just seem so retarded.

Meet up with anusha & Michelle there and straight we went off to Cotton On(because it was right infront of our meeting point). We spent about an hour the first round in Cotton On(we went in multiple times). This was calculated by Razan cause he gotten too bored waiting for us?

And the fact that he has to take care of our bags while we went in the store. Hahaha!



50% OFF so we bought alot.


Michelle & I.

Our sencond stop was at Forever 21. I decided to try on this denim shorts with that two strings that hangs on your shoulder(not sure what it's called), and we started laughing because imagine how I would look. Haha. Went to Pull and Bear and saw the half-sailor cap was RM10 cheaper than Cotton On so I got it, because I wanted it for so long!


Hats @ forever 21.


Topshop .

Went looking for a place to dine in for lunch, we lost Razan on the way. So we waited for about 10-20minutes for him to come. Couldn't make up our minds, we dined in Just Thai in the end. I never expected it to be that cheap this time because i remember paying RM300 for Brandon's Birthday back in 2008 with only 4pax.



Went walking around and did more stupid things like the-very-famous-jokes-within-us thing which was running up the other side of the escalator. Got pranked by Anusha & Michelle terribly. And this is another famous thing, we spotted hot skateboarders and started stalking them. This was what happen;

Yasmin: Eh hot guys! Staring at us!
(they were at that point)
I: Hot? Looks rempit laaa.
(went closer)
I: Weyh kinda hot ah
Yasmin: Usha usha!
(Boys went into skateboarding store)
(HOLY SKATEBOARDERS, STARTS DROOLING & STALKING)

Haha, It was funny til one part, we literally ran after them. Was something funny to laugh about. Yasmin tried to sniff one of their hair. This happened last year in Damansara as well, where one group of us started to dare each other to get strangers numbers.


Bought a mini fan and look what Yasmin decided to prank on me. She on the fan and put in on my hair, it went spinning round and round and you could hear me screaming like some mad woman. Thank god we were right infront of the saloon, they cut it off(my hairrrr!)



Anusha & I trying on masks in an accesorries shop.


Toilet breaks.


Everyone went home with soemthing.



Walked til about 4PM and left. Came home and with a maximum of half an hour rest, was dragged out for warm ups. Came back about 7PM-ish and headed to Puchong for the Volleyball practice. I am telling you, the 2 hours felt like 2days. It wouldn't end at all. I was dying, hung out at the field near by before going home and I was dead by the time I came home.

Okay time for bed.