escapism
Twitter,




IRENE CHEEN,




I'm eighteen, I wouldn't claim myself to be 'short' at 5"2.5 but I do wish to be taller sometimes. My greatest fear of life is being alone for too long & being around tight spaces(Claustrophobic). I am a crossed legged that loves cuddles, piggybacks, tea, foul words, animals, acid wash colours, music, ADTR, poetry, alone, horror, long walks, conversations, smell of rain, old books, random midnight roadtrips, James Frey, wolves, piercings, and FOOD.







Older post,
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011




Sunday, April 11, 2010
So if you can let me go, I can do better.

Jason* says:
now you know
i love you
i meant it
i knw you wont say it to me
but doesnt matter
aslong i do

Haha, Jason Jason Jason, Chuck Bass much!

Yesterday had my primary school reunion, had tons of pictures taken but guess what? My camera decided to reformatted it self. All my pictures are now gone. Now I seriously hate my camera. I hate you, you stupid camera. FML.

Pictures from my phone:

Yasmin & Michelle. Flower girls much?


Michelle

Anyway, it was kinda awkward but fun yet I guess? I swear I do not remember anyone, AT ALL. Even the guy I use to be so close with I don't remember him at all. We were all spotted at Bubba Gump but Yasmin, Michelle & I left early cause it was getting boring.

Went to Bloop to get Yasmin's cupcakes lip gloss, then to Cotton On to get her school shoes. Then head on down to Secret Recipe for lunch. Had all pastas, and mom joined after awhile. After lunch, mom left & we went to look for Balqis, Natasha & Intan in popular and banged into Shi Cheng & Junyong. Walk around for abit til 6 and left with Michelle for Tutti Fruity before heading home.

Was suppose to catch a movie with Ken, but it was canceled cause I was super exhausted. Stayed home today for more maths. Will be going out later to search for guitar and maybe for dinner. No pictures, cause yes what a fucked up camera I have.

Oh, short good news; mother allows me to get an ATM card, its about time!


This is Epic cool, haha Thanks to Intan (: