escapism
Twitter,




IRENE CHEEN,




I'm eighteen, I wouldn't claim myself to be 'short' at 5"2.5 but I do wish to be taller sometimes. My greatest fear of life is being alone for too long & being around tight spaces(Claustrophobic). I am a crossed legged that loves cuddles, piggybacks, tea, foul words, animals, acid wash colours, music, ADTR, poetry, alone, horror, long walks, conversations, smell of rain, old books, random midnight roadtrips, James Frey, wolves, piercings, and FOOD.







Older post,
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011




Thursday, April 22, 2010
Raindrops falling on the rooftop.

Now my wall looks like a typical every girl's room wall. I've got so many more photos & I am not sure where else to paste it at.

Hello all,

So as you all know my school's Canteen Day is happening on the 24th(Saturday) of April. You didn't know? Okay, I bet you do now. So our class decided to sell Sushi, Drinks & Cake that looks like a retarded flying saucer. The last two ones was teacher's idea, Sushi was pretty much Shivany's and mine and we fought all the way to the ground to get the ideal of Sushi to be approved. Wasn't easy, when you have classmates that hates even pay up RM5.

It's my last year, I do what I want so just leave me to it, seriously.

So today after school, we were separated into two groups to meet up in Subang Parade to get the things for sushi. In Hasnor's car they had, Addie, Hassan & Yasmin where else, Kuan gived in a little help and picked Anusha, Michelle, Melissa & I up to Subang Parade. I'm so sorry Kuan to have you waiting for us for so long!


Shawn Khoo acting cute.

Met up there and had lunch at Mcdonald's, we rushed because we didn't want to miss out on the Mcvalue. Saw Shawn for abit and we left for Gelato's while waiting for the boys to drop Melissa off to tuition. I know how much I hate ice cream but the fact, I really love this one because it is really smooth and it isn't really that sweet. Almost like yougurt like! Must try! This is located in quite alot of places, Subang Parade or Taipan if you're living in Subang areas.


Looks delicious, doesn't it? I think I'm so addcited to this.


Went over to carefour then and started our list, injured my ankle because Anusha just had to push the trolley into the wrong way, thank goodness I love you Anu though I had to limp the whole day & miss my Volleyball practice! While shopping, we bang into another group of SJ-ians shopping for cantten day as well.


Fooling around and caught on camera. Look at the 2nd picture, two jacoons smilling at the back there as if they never been to a hypermarket before.

Jerica, Trisha & Nandini & another solo one May Chen. Jerica joined us after her group left. Walked back to cold Storage to get a couple of imported items that Carefour doesn't have and in total we burnt about RM160, it isn't that bad for sushi, right?

Jerica just had to take pictures everywhere, even if there's just rice everywhere.

ended the day with Shawn & his friend sending me home, Shawn, very dangerous driver. Shawn's friend loves Justin Bieber. Thefore, his songs kept repeating the whole way home.


Taiko at the back.


There you go, jinjang as ever. We share those jinjang hairstyle so we decided to take pictures like them. Epic fail!
Add Image