![]() escapism
| |
|
Twitter,
IRENE CHEEN,
![]() I'm eighteen, I wouldn't claim myself to be 'short' at 5"2.5 but I do wish to be taller sometimes. My greatest fear of life is being alone for too long & being around tight spaces(Claustrophobic). I am a crossed legged that loves cuddles, piggybacks, tea, foul words, animals, acid wash colours, music, ADTR, poetry, alone, horror, long walks, conversations, smell of rain, old books, random midnight roadtrips, James Frey, wolves, piercings, and FOOD. Older post,
October 2007November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 |
Monday, April 5, 2010
How do you say goodbye? ![]() Gonna print all the above and gonna look for more to print out as well. For my wall! So look at em and see if your picture is in it, if it isn't then IM or Facebook me and I'll see If we have any photos together. P/s: this doesn't go out with people whom I don't know. Today had our class photo taken, it was a last minute thing & when everyone was called. I can see girls rushing to do their hair and asking each other "how do I look" , "should I smile like this or like this", "comb anyone comb" . Haha hilarious, most probably no one wants to screw up their last class photo in High School. Why god why, I have Eng Hoe sitting beside of me in class. It is like hell, he is going to burn a hole in my purse, literally. Him & his karma should really stop, It's getting old Eng hoe, find something new to scare me and not your smelly socks please. We had a free period in the computer lab for Moral so everyone was talking crap. Melissa asked if she looked like a girl or a guy and I replied "When you raise your eyeborws, you look like Michelle's dad!" and she would reply "Pikyee! Open your eyes, open them the biggest you can, OPEN!" and everyone goes laughing like mad. And we came up with so many racism jokes, really bad and obvious but seriously it got us laughing as if we were on cracks. So hard to finish my folio, Enghoe decided to borrow it home, I bet he is going to forget to bring it tomorrow just like what he did to my Calculator. Dad is planning to get me a GPS because my sense of directions are just so horrible. Well better than losing my way, right? Dad's also gonna get me a new guitar & I don't know what for maybe because the keyboard I wanted was expensive. Brother is going to move to KD Segi soon and then we're gonna get another town house, I think. Looks like everyone's leaving the household soon. OH yes, alot of you also asked me why do I wear shorts so often. No it's not cause I find my self hot in it or anything. One, Malaysia is hot & wearing jeans is like-yeah you get the point. Two, I have a flat bottom so all of my jeans are altered before wearing. Third, again it looks baggy even after altering it. But not anymore! Levi's given me the chance to get a pair of jeans that actually suit me! No need for alteration or having it to drag all over the floor! Okay anyway I'm just happy I got a jeans that suit me right now, so you'll see me wearing jeans often now, HAHA. Moving on- this is what I got yesterday; ![]() Hell yeah! Be jealous gamers that doesn't own one, BE VERY JEALOUS. I got myself Final Fantasy 13(oh mygod so boring) & God of Wars 3. And soon to get Metal Gear Solid & Kingdom Hearts 3! Now can you give me a hooray! :D |