![]() escapism
| |
|
Twitter,
IRENE CHEEN,
![]() I'm eighteen, I wouldn't claim myself to be 'short' at 5"2.5 but I do wish to be taller sometimes. My greatest fear of life is being alone for too long & being around tight spaces(Claustrophobic). I am a crossed legged that loves cuddles, piggybacks, tea, foul words, animals, acid wash colours, music, ADTR, poetry, alone, horror, long walks, conversations, smell of rain, old books, random midnight roadtrips, James Frey, wolves, piercings, and FOOD. Older post,
October 2007November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 |
Sunday, March 7, 2010
There is more than Him Guy: Irene? I: *looks at guy* Guy: Are you Irene? I: Yeah *looking uber confused* Guy: You've got a call *hands over the phone* I: Whaaaatt? *take phones from the guy* Hello? John: Surprised? I: WHATTTTHAAAAAAAA!? That eventually scare the shit out of me while I was having dinner at the mamak with Razan & Hassan. Ass, you could have just called my phone instead of giving me a shock. I need a new phone because mine does not vibrate anymore when it's set to silent. And now, I can't take my lisence til SPM is over? I'm angry. Work day brought to SPM results day but with a higher pay for 3hours only. That's something to be happy about. Alice in Wonderland 3D with my friends later that evening, hopefully. Need to get another pair of Rubi sneakers because I just found out, they are good for dancing. Today Bengkel was so so but the weather stink radically. Humid as hell, I feel like I literally am living in a sauna room. Attended with Yasmin,Balqis,Natasha,Razan,Hassan. Then came with the whole other SJ bunch(I forgot), went over to Gardens at 4PM with the whole bunch and was joined by Jerica, Addie, Kym, Andrew & Darren afterwards. Went for foosball after that but it really sucked. While waiting for the foostable(there was only one working fosstable with only 7balls, retarded ain't it?), we decided to braindstorm with the dictionary again. But it wasn't easy when Andrew joined, he knew partically every word to every meaning and he finally admitted to everyone, "I read the dictionary on and off sometimes". Dinner at Mcd with Darren(guy who lives two blocks away that looks like my cousin brother, haha), we decided to have it on the go because he had to rush to chruch for some practice, and then I got my ass fried when mom saw me at the driver's seat(I WAS JUST STARTING THE ENGINE, URGH) . (you can start closing the window now, I'm crapping) So I came home being very annoyed, I went to bed. Woke up 20 minutes later because of a phone call & I was sweating like shit while it was raining. So then, I decided to study for abit, have my soggy Mcnuggets set while watching Forest Grump, then it was the Mamak. (click to enlarge) Emotional post below; This is not me. Since when was this ever me? Only at times when I get my heart broken or I fall in too much deeply or maybe when I come to live in the same leaf with a different surrounding. This steps I've been taking, it doesn't makes me better but worst. I am better than this, yes I was. Never knew a slight change could cause so much pain and differences. I was once the most cheerful person you see around the block, laughing literally to anything, everything. Gave a shoulder to cry on whenever its needed or a hand to help it out. And now, I am partically the one who needs it all. I was much better. Why did I even loose myself at times I really wonder if I could find myself back. I became twice as ignorance, twice of not understanding and twice of everything bad. I've lifted my feet off the ground so high, I'll have to get my feet back to the ground. I tend to turn around so much, I hate myself for looking back all the time. I hate myself getting stuck there when there's a path given out for me to walk front. I'm stuck because I am not ready to let it go. But as I noticed, walking down a strip of sandy beach, picked up a handful of sand on the way, held it so looselyas first, until clenching fist beguns. I clenched it as tight as I can so I won't lose it. But each and every grain slips between my fingers; and the harder I hold on to, the quicker it falls. Now, I'm left with nothing but to really move on from where I stood and am standing. Maybe soon enough, I would be able to get my feet back on the ground. |