![]() escapism
| |
|
Twitter,
IRENE CHEEN,
![]() I'm eighteen, I wouldn't claim myself to be 'short' at 5"2.5 but I do wish to be taller sometimes. My greatest fear of life is being alone for too long & being around tight spaces(Claustrophobic). I am a crossed legged that loves cuddles, piggybacks, tea, foul words, animals, acid wash colours, music, ADTR, poetry, alone, horror, long walks, conversations, smell of rain, old books, random midnight roadtrips, James Frey, wolves, piercings, and FOOD. Older post,
October 2007November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 |
Sunday, March 14, 2010
She's a holiday, but she's never a vacation. How annoying is your orange? Do you believe it when I say I wore a huge T-shit, shorts & slippers to Curve? Please do because I did. I was there to pick Darren's keys up so I didn't really bother to dress up, then little did I know, we ended up rushing to Pyramid to watch From Paris with Love cause I saw the wrong time so I couldn't go home to change. Mom went shopping while we went for the movie. Showed her the Blackberry And she went all hay-wire about it. ![]() Got home to find From Paris with Love DVD was bought, what a waste to watch it in the cinema. Anyway, went shower and out for dinner. Got some Secret Recipe cakes for the brothers but I ended up eating most of the cakes while watching some old movies on the laptop.And then made deals with my dad; 1 A: 50bucks for every exams. 1 B: 10 bucks deduction from allowance. 1 C: 25bucks deduction from allowance. 1 D or lower: No allowance at all. A for this first term: Undang & RM500 payed half for BlackBerry. Okay I did not agree with the B,C,D and lower deal. I studied half of my ass off so I hope I really did well. Anyway moving on- I now can have my beauty sleep finally. I haven't been getting enough of sleep but I finally am gong to get some. Spoke to mother about re-taking piano classes and she just kept saying I have no interest in it just cause I quite the last time I was in it. It's so annoying, yes maybe I did quit the last time but I was so young I thought I was going to marry Aaron Carter. And when I finally keep quite you start saying I should take up art class, it helps in the future. It is so damn annoying you are choosing my future and not me. Yes I maybe good at it or even like it, but I don't love it. I draw when I feel like to, something I just do when I want to pass my time. I dont want to have that to be my future, I want something I want. And then you tell me what about Accountant or Lawyer, I HATE ACCOUNTS OKAY? That is why I want to drop it so badly but you just would let me. Are you seriously that angry at the things I did before you just love to rub it in my face? SERIOUSLY STOP MAKING CHOICES FOR ME. Ditched shopping with mom today cause I didn't feel like shopping. Just felt like going for Alice in Wonderland with the bunch. Its always something that gets the plan canceled. |