escapism
Twitter,




IRENE CHEEN,




I'm eighteen, I wouldn't claim myself to be 'short' at 5"2.5 but I do wish to be taller sometimes. My greatest fear of life is being alone for too long & being around tight spaces(Claustrophobic). I am a crossed legged that loves cuddles, piggybacks, tea, foul words, animals, acid wash colours, music, ADTR, poetry, alone, horror, long walks, conversations, smell of rain, old books, random midnight roadtrips, James Frey, wolves, piercings, and FOOD.







Older post,
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011




Saturday, March 6, 2010
The morning after




Haha, this people got me staying up. Now leaving Brandon(not in picture above) & I being the last ones chatting at 3:30AM, shooting each other with random questions. Two days in a row with your name in my entry, I hope you're smiling when you see your name (:


This was school;

I: A yellow-orangy coloured fruit.
Balqis&Yasmin: ANNOYING ORANGE!
*Burst out in laughter*
I: Apricot lah!

Today, we took school rather seriously. Not much teaching was given out by the teachers so we brainstormed our almost-empty-brain cells on English Language. Balqis had her pocket dictionary with her, so we; Yasmin, Natasha, Balqis, Addie, Hassan, Putra & myself came up with a game. We're given out a meaning from the dictionary & we'll have to guess what it's vocabulary. Rather hard but very addictive, we became instant nerds that we didn't want to go home when the school bell rang.

We decided to do it after Bengkel tomorrow with an actual dictionary. Ten times harder but for education sakes. The nerd speaks once again, so lazy to attend for Bengkel but I really want to pass my March exam with flying colours cause I've made deals with my parents. Seeseng & Jerald was nice enough to accompany me during Moral but they were just a little too noisy, I couldn't stop laughing with Jerald about how my stomach would be like if I had Patrick Star's stomach, Maybe throw a piano and see if it bounces back, so much for being my friend for 5years straight Jerald.

Thankgoodnes Pn.Khoo I would kiss your foot right now(scarsim) for changing the March exam question to Holes only. Now I am less stress out trying to remember all the poems! Fell so many times today I think I lost the rest of my flat-bottom, thanks to Putra, pulled the chair away & I got everyone laughing at me cause I fell down really funny.

Right now I am actually planning to buy that Apeton(how ever you spell it) grow fat milk, seriously why can't I grow fatter? My legs look like two chopsticks, My hands as toothpicks, this maybe someone else wish, but not mine. I think your wish came true on the wrong person.