escapism
Twitter,




IRENE CHEEN,




I'm eighteen, I wouldn't claim myself to be 'short' at 5"2.5 but I do wish to be taller sometimes. My greatest fear of life is being alone for too long & being around tight spaces(Claustrophobic). I am a crossed legged that loves cuddles, piggybacks, tea, foul words, animals, acid wash colours, music, ADTR, poetry, alone, horror, long walks, conversations, smell of rain, old books, random midnight roadtrips, James Frey, wolves, piercings, and FOOD.







Older post,
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011




Wednesday, March 10, 2010
If only If only

(look I found this in my phone!)This is because Miss Helen's class is ultra boring & the lack of sleep from the night before. I only slept for about 2hours, staying up trying to finish the whole Novel of Holes that none of it, entered my miniature brain cells.

Today Literature, we were only give an hour to answer 4 long essays. Crazy you bet. I did not stop writing til our time stopped, I was still writing. I couldn't feel my hands after that, really. It's been a long time since I kick myself back into serious taking of education. & now that I have,(though it is so stressful that I get lack of sleep, feel like crying when I can't get an equation correct, feel like jumping up and down when the equation was right) - I really hope all these pays off!

Today I had a rough morning. Stupid Budget Juniors Prefects. Yes I hope you are reading this, fine you take away my coloured rubber band. But you really pissed me off when you said my bra was coloured when it is literally white. What the hell is wrong with you? When everyone is talking and not standing in line, you'll always have to come up to us instead of others. And when I blardy showed you my bra strap, why so quite? Cause you were wrong? You should be. You wanna play by the rules, okay you should really go fire yourself. Why? Your hair has reached the colar of your prefect shirt, you stupid. You think I do not know what runs around the prefects connor cause I'm a regular student? Please faggot, I have the prefect's rule book at home. You should also fire yourself for not realizing your ear rings is more than 0.5cm. don't try to play it so cool to get your ass into the board next year. You have 2 more years to go, shorty.

Ha, that felt good. Another thing that really is getting me annoyed? Work. I've given so much and suddenly you decided not to pay me? Go to hell. I am yet to be more grumpy as I did not sleep for so many hours and attended tuition as well. Tired as hell and work is making it worst. Goodbye Blackberry :(

After tuition, taught John's friend, Tristan(I'm sorry if I spelled it wrong) on the topic Circles and Line & Angles, Form3. I feel so proud cause I got to teach, and in form3 those 2 Chapters were my favourite. I miss form3 Mathematics, it was so much easier.

Well, I am going to see how things go tomorrow. Good luck to all who's taking their SPM results tomorrow. Sorry Lawrence, i won't be around to see you do the fruit dance at the hall entrance.