escapism
Twitter,




IRENE CHEEN,




I'm eighteen, I wouldn't claim myself to be 'short' at 5"2.5 but I do wish to be taller sometimes. My greatest fear of life is being alone for too long & being around tight spaces(Claustrophobic). I am a crossed legged that loves cuddles, piggybacks, tea, foul words, animals, acid wash colours, music, ADTR, poetry, alone, horror, long walks, conversations, smell of rain, old books, random midnight roadtrips, James Frey, wolves, piercings, and FOOD.







Older post,
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011




Saturday, January 23, 2010
Why I like it longer,




(Long box consist of Chocolates)

I have a confession that most of my friends know. I am a big big big fan of food. That includes junkfoods & Chocolates are one of them. I eat chocolates most of my time during my tuition breaks & sometimes in school. But one thing that if I keep on munching on chocolates, I would weigh as heavy as Iron Man in no time.

That is when LG Chocolate BL40 was introduced into my life. By havin
g LG Chocolate BL40 in my hands to keep myself busy with it's incredible functions, It was-


Goodbye fats Chocolates.

This time LG has created something so new, no other has it yet, The phone was slightly longer than any usual mobile phones by having the lenght of, 4" 21:9 display (TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors with a 345 x 800 pixel resolution) and definitely sexier this time with it's brave sleek Black gloss with a little touch of red highlights.

And this all comes to conclude on,


Why I like it longer(below),



Number One:
By having a phone with a 4' 21:9 display, No one is going to know that I am actually short, that is because LG Chocolate BL40 full screen makes me taller through its illusions, yes I am actually short. Very Short. So give me a chance to be tall somewhere!

Number two:

Another of it is because the LG Chocolate BL40 is so slim and long, I would not have a problem keeping it into my pocket & not making my pocke
t look so bulky everytime. Furthermore, It comes with an access to Google maps installed for the A-GPS enabled GPS units! I know you might think that other phones might have Google maps/GPS as well, but With its Long screen, I wouldn't have to get confuse scrolling on the map just to find one destination like other mobile phones that had drive me dizzy.

Number Three:

Having it longer gives me to see pictures/videos or if you could just s
ay, EVERYTHING much bigger & clearer! Having to ma
ke what you are looking at, in the phone, so much realistic. Like bringing something you see in the phone, to life.


Extras:

And hey haven't I mention? I so need a new phone! My 1.3 Megapixel camera isn't going to bring me any futher and with it's length & width, It makes my pocket looks so bulky, It makes me look as if I've stolen something(haha), giving me a chance to have a LG Chocolate BL40 would be everything I ever needed for a phone,

  • A 5 Megapixel Camera with Auto Focus & Light, I do not need to carry my huge Digital camera everywhere I go.
  • Wifi access for me to surf onto Nuffnang anytime, anywhere, not needing to bring my Huge & Heavy Laptop everywhere I go.

  • Google Map installed into the phone to have my way found instead of going around asking help from strangers.
And Last but not least,


It is so sexy, It matches everything I wear.