escapism
Twitter,




IRENE CHEEN,




I'm eighteen, I wouldn't claim myself to be 'short' at 5"2.5 but I do wish to be taller sometimes. My greatest fear of life is being alone for too long & being around tight spaces(Claustrophobic). I am a crossed legged that loves cuddles, piggybacks, tea, foul words, animals, acid wash colours, music, ADTR, poetry, alone, horror, long walks, conversations, smell of rain, old books, random midnight roadtrips, James Frey, wolves, piercings, and FOOD.







Older post,
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011




Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Ring-a-ding-ding

wei wen says:
why yr status available?
means u not single?
Irene says:
Haha, its MSN, their status dont come in with "In a relationship"
And yes I am not single
wei wen says:
cannot put available
Irene says:
why cannot?
wei wen says:
means no bf
Irene says:
then put what?
haha
wei wen says:
must appear offline
noo
must block everybody
Irene says:
haha, like that better just delete the whole MSN account
wei wen says:
hahah
i did that last time
too angry ady
delete all my contacts

Like, you gotta be kidding me. Moving on-

So anyway! I've decided to blog a one nice post with pictures since I haven't been doing that for quite sometime. That's because I haven't been going out much or If I did, I was just way lazy to blog about them. What holidays does to me, whatever it is, it isn't a good thing.

I sleep extremely late and wakes up when it is almost time for dinner. Okay, maybe not but I usually miss my breakfast and lunch. Which part of that is ever a good thing?

Mr's birthday was last Tuesday and I present him a wallet since he's been complaining how old is his wallet & I've never liked his wallet anyway(so flat la!) a tip added whenever out with boyfriend & his friends: wear a good shoe/flat/sandals. Anything but heels. And oh! Mr drove me in his mommy's car for the first time!(eee, happy! You look so good when you drive- all serious up tight face :D)


I think It's been a really long time since I've been into Pyramid because, looked at what they'be added. A ferris wheel. Not to meantion, they even gotten bumper cars, merry-go-round. Now the whole place looks like Times Square(eeeeyuuuccckkk)

Yesterday, I decided to hang about with him since it was our 9th month together & he was in Subang. I am so proud of myself because I took the bus all the way to pyramid, myself. I know I sound like some bimbo, but I never liked busses, their rides are usually bumpy/slow/hot/long/pack but RapidKL was fine (:

Was there about 1PM to meet up Yasmin w/ Sheera. While waiting for Mr, Yasmin & I looked for the leather jackets we wanted. Yes It's about time for me to start shopping again. So many I need to get :

  • Jeans
  • Shoe
  • Red heels :D
  • Flip Flop(REALLY NNED ONE)
  • Jacket
Those are the ones highligthed. Back to it, Mr showed up at 1:30-ish. He shocked me with what he wore on his day, well kinda. He dressed completely different with no baggy jeans w/ Rebook shoes. Both of us had mutiple times of 'I-am-angry-at-you & don't-want-to-talk-to-you' sessions, I am sorry baby!


If you're a guy & if you go to Pyramid so often, I bet you know where I took this picture from.


When things gotten better, we decided to act like tourist. Most of the time, I was just pretty caught up with his phone.

Which butts turns you on?


Chinese tourist from Korea(the one in the black shirt)


Then, he was checking out the statue's butt -.-


It isn't hard to admit, he is my boyfriend -.-



Then we decided to spend money on Neoprints. Hung about 5-530-ish & went home. Now I am craving for a day out with all about shopping food food food! Food hunting, please? Now I feel like baking/cooking. whattheheaven, I have to stop watching Asian Food Channel.


Happy 9th month, kiddy/gay/chinese/brace face :D

Okay I feel so evil for calling you that, I am sorry. Here's a more macho picture for you mr:

*two thumbs up* Oh, go cut your hair, it's getting long! Soon to be a mushroom head again.


God knows how long I've posted an entry with so many pictures. Time to get back to the thickness of my history book(Yes, I've started studying! Finally)