I'm eighteen, I wouldn't claim myself to be 'short' at 5"2.5 but I do wish to be taller sometimes. My greatest fear of life is being alone for too long & being around tight spaces(Claustrophobic). I am a crossed legged that loves cuddles, piggybacks, tea, foul words, animals, acid wash colours, music, ADTR, poetry, alone, horror, long walks, conversations, smell of rain, old books, random midnight roadtrips, James Frey, wolves, piercings, and FOOD.
In the year of 2009, I must admit for myself, It has been a life changing year for me. I was told recently, "You'll never know what you get, when Irene is around" . I consider that as an insult & a compliment for myself. Anything can happen when I am around. This year,
I've moved into a life where I've met many new personalities, come across people whom I've met & became friends with. Meeting old friends and making our bond between us stronger, having rivals become your friends again, knowing your best friend will still be your best friend at the end of the day even though we study in different classes, taking up different subjects. But overall to manage, I've seen what lies in between every one of them. Some stayed & some left. Some got stronger & some got weaker. But ultimately to know my friends are who I can turn to for everything, whether it is bad or good, they never leave me. I realize now, that throughout this year, advice was only given to me help me become a happier person. Who needs armies when you have friends like these?
I've fallen more times than rain has hit the ground. I've fallen in love after several years & only to discover, everything seemed like the first time I fell. But when I knew the one that I once said “I love you” to was no longer letting me be a part of his life, but it is not worth it shedding my tears over him. Though every step I’ve taken, in my heart I regret, but it is pointless to regret what has happened. I take it as a lesson well learnt. Even though I may regret what has happened I take comfort in knowing that I have gained as much as a cup in heavy rain. Which is why I think it is good for now only to have fun. No one takes love like I do.
I've done more than a criminal should do in a year. Well of course I did not commit any crime that runs against the law. But against the family house rules, a million times. But then, that is where I've learnt to see how much my family actually means to me. You know what they say; your family are the ones who are the closest indeed.
As 2009 comes to its end, 2010 comes in the spotlight. New leafs will be opened, and some would be turned into a delicate flower. And I am also told, new flings for the New Year’s?(Haha, inside joke) I am told, the year might be a different year & it might feel like a different place, but the game always remains the same.
Turning into year 2010, I do not want to have any New Year's resolution. I am done expecting things to happen but never will. But the one & last on my list, is to finish high school in peace. This year, Me myself is ending the year with plans which I've never done before, so I am quite excited. So stay tune to see how I celebrate my last 2days of 2009 with my daily dosage. I hope you enjoy yours as well.