escapism
Twitter,




IRENE CHEEN,




I'm eighteen, I wouldn't claim myself to be 'short' at 5"2.5 but I do wish to be taller sometimes. My greatest fear of life is being alone for too long & being around tight spaces(Claustrophobic). I am a crossed legged that loves cuddles, piggybacks, tea, foul words, animals, acid wash colours, music, ADTR, poetry, alone, horror, long walks, conversations, smell of rain, old books, random midnight roadtrips, James Frey, wolves, piercings, and FOOD.







Older post,
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011




Thursday, October 22, 2009

Today, is a good day. It was fun today though all of us are goin to screw up Moral & Agama proudly. I have no more sight to think of heartshapes & its crosses in my life, I guess I'm trying to recover. which works well (:

Started of morning as a joke with mother. I walked down the stairs not noticing how blur I was, I kick the basket off right the stairs alot with all the clothes in it. It went all the way down & mom laughed about it(I'm suprised). When i entered the car was when I noticed My bad was on top of the car which made mom laughed. IS either she was in a mood more or? On the way to school, She asked me was I okay and I asked her why. She replied:-

"You're smilling when there's nothing to smile about, what did you saw?"

Haha, Right I didn't notice I was smilling the whole entire time til I reached Natasha in School where she told me I was smilling as if something great happen to me. Serious-lah, i didn't do botox!

Anyway, was pured hypered today. I think I was that lame, I actually said Hi to Bryan. Catched up with Boomshakalaka(Shakila) today, was fun finally getting to hang out with you again (: .During Moral, sat at CK's place while he sat infront of me, the whole time was a joke cause he kept going "why your handwritting so different in every page? Hard to copy la!" & I disturbed him with my liquid paper and bottle. Now, his table is full of silly drawings in liquid paper, poor guy. The last 30minutes, Jerald was waving to everyone like some idiot and i actually waved back annd got caught.

After school, Edric & Andrew drove Azelia & I clueless if there was going to be a spot check tomorrow. And Edric, If you're reading this- I hope you get fat from all the Mango Flavoured Roller Coaster given out after school today! Finally made up with Jack & for W, just not the time yet.

My days are going to be so pack this week. Gonna maybe have math tutor from Shawn tomorrow, Gasin Hill exercise on Saturday morning, Swimming with a few of the bunch in Sunway Club, Dinner with mom & aunt, uncle & Kenny in OneUtama in the night. Sunday - Family day(after so long)

Now, I'm going to be freaking tired for all that, anyway- planned of getting a star tattoo with the money I saved, Pee Deyh(PD) with a few bunch & maybe with W- mommy please approve!

More later.


P/s: Aaron De Silva, you still owe me! :/