escapism
Twitter,




IRENE CHEEN,




I'm eighteen, I wouldn't claim myself to be 'short' at 5"2.5 but I do wish to be taller sometimes. My greatest fear of life is being alone for too long & being around tight spaces(Claustrophobic). I am a crossed legged that loves cuddles, piggybacks, tea, foul words, animals, acid wash colours, music, ADTR, poetry, alone, horror, long walks, conversations, smell of rain, old books, random midnight roadtrips, James Frey, wolves, piercings, and FOOD.







Older post,
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011




Friday, October 23, 2009
Hide & Seek

I never before rushed to finish for a Bahasa Melayu paper due to the lack of time, and today's my first. but I managed to finish everything! And that, I did not write rubbish.

School was fine. Pretty tiring cause I was pretty much playing hide & seek with Shakila, Teachers & Pn.Ainon(eventually we got caught by her, haha) . After recess, Went Searching for Shakila and she went searching for me so it was pretty funny. I had two unexpected lousy bodyguards following me which made someone(can't remember who) said I looked like some "Tai Ko". Had a big story updates section with Shakila, The bunch & a few uninvited people which is also quite funny cause I kept laughing for forgetting where I stop.

The bestfriend! (:


And Smart of Nala to walk out of class when Pn.Ainon was right outside so she caught Shakila & I, Our hearts almost stop beating. I mean I was with (fringed, long nails, nail polish & phones in my pocket). Thnak god she only asked where was my teacher. A relief came in so partically more than 20 people left my class, we hung out at the stairs where we had to keep runing from teachers.


And yesterday was darn "tuilan" because of KS. After almost a year he contacted me for dinner, told him I couldn't due to my parents. He wasn't joking when he say he was on my way to my house. It was about 9PM and he started crapping to my mother about buying his sister pads & he needs my help, "tuilan" or not I tell you? After 20minutes of pads talking, she decided to let me out til 10PM.

You can D-I-E sitting in his car, drive like his grandfather's road. From Summit he complained he needed to pick his friend up, Melvin. The shop at Summit were close so we decided to have Donuts in Sunway Pyramid, but the darn smart KS went overshoot Sunway Pyramid to the LDP highway, so we end up going to One Utama. On the way there, suddenly screamed "SHIT! Tonight Clubbing night seyh! damn jam wan la! U-turn U-turn! ". Whatthefug -.-



His idea of dinner, donuts in the car with the so called "nice" view.

Spot the no parking sign? Yes, the security shoo-ed us & KS starts complaining "GOD REALLY DON'T WANT ME TO EAT, SIE LOR"- cracked Melvin & I up laughing, so we decided to eat derictly right infront my house so whenever my mom calls, I can just walk straight into home :D

His sister's sunglasses & My so lala-fied look


"Paio yeee piao yeeee" - KS
"Piao yee my ass" - Melvin
"Jay Chou konon -.-" - I
"Shut up shut up, I look so cool!" - KS
"Sie la, you say you cool. Tanah runtuh straight away man" - I


& I left my wallet in his car -.-