escapism
Twitter,




IRENE CHEEN,




I'm eighteen, I wouldn't claim myself to be 'short' at 5"2.5 but I do wish to be taller sometimes. My greatest fear of life is being alone for too long & being around tight spaces(Claustrophobic). I am a crossed legged that loves cuddles, piggybacks, tea, foul words, animals, acid wash colours, music, ADTR, poetry, alone, horror, long walks, conversations, smell of rain, old books, random midnight roadtrips, James Frey, wolves, piercings, and FOOD.







Older post,
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011




Sunday, August 16, 2009

Fooling around with MMS.


My Blogging material is fading away already, I need my blogging power back? Anyway, I'm super delay for this, maybe because I was terribly lazy. I have a test this coming Tuesday, & I can swear to you, I haven't study at all. I only cover up 2 short stories, I'm so dead!

On Friday(14th August 2009) was the 5th Month Anniversary for the boy & I. Eventually we celebrated on the 12th & 13th. Haha, oh yes, we celebrated twice all right.On the 12th, I had a surprise for the boy. I had some help from Raj, & the guy from the fruit store(haha, i know its so weird). Anyway, Thanks all.
Questions, Clues & the Host. :D


I gave clues to the boy to figure out where was I and all, something like The Amazing Race, only it failed alot.It was funny to see him run one big round of the park, and walk hand-in-hand with Raj & blindfolded. They looked like a happy gay couple, haha! (:



Meet the 5th month present in our hands (:


Later, we hung out at Starbucks while waited for the rest to finish they're classes. We camwhored so much(well, I made him camwhore). We were sluts for it, haha. Later, we had dinner with the rest at Makbul where I overreacted alot, Sorry for that.

Showing off his newly applied purple & blue braces.



Iced Mocha vs Vanilla Caramel.



Finally an not-fooling-around-picture.




Lost serial killer.


The boy was stuck in Subang due to the transportation home, so he spent his night with his friends. The next morning, I skipped school since he wasn't going to school & met him up in the morning at some mamak(i do not know how to spell it).

We had a super last minute plan to go Suria KLCC. We took the train there & I was partically squeezing him cause it was pack & I was scared , thanks for the care, baby.

While at the train station, I look like some lala trying to runaway from home, I know. HAHA.


We reached about 9:00AM, we took a walk in the park outside of Suria KLCC & decided to have our brunch before heading back to Subang. We had a little issue on looking for the right place to dine. Until now i still couldn't figure out where they locate the Vietnamese Restaurant. We dined in Sushi King due to not many Restaurants were open.

Enlarge to see the retarded look the boy has on his face :P



Yeah, Baby had his moments too.


Eventually the boy hated the chawasmushi(or what ever you call it), that i order. & we definitely made a huge mess with our food in Sushi King.

Brunch.


Similiar to one of the photos back on our first date together.



Boyfriend gay & cinapek smile :D






The boy fell right asleep on my lap once we entered the cab to go home. So adorable! Seriously! Haha, well boy, here's your post. I love you. (: