![]() escapism
| |
|
Twitter,
IRENE CHEEN,
![]() I'm eighteen, I wouldn't claim myself to be 'short' at 5"2.5 but I do wish to be taller sometimes. My greatest fear of life is being alone for too long & being around tight spaces(Claustrophobic). I am a crossed legged that loves cuddles, piggybacks, tea, foul words, animals, acid wash colours, music, ADTR, poetry, alone, horror, long walks, conversations, smell of rain, old books, random midnight roadtrips, James Frey, wolves, piercings, and FOOD. Older post,
October 2007November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 |
Sunday, June 14, 2009
ahh wtf, that was so random, haha. For real I am actually saying this, but i do not want holidays to end. The fact I'll have to wake up early in the morning & maybe collect my results are very scary. Tho this 2 weeks was pretty a bore for me, I still had a little fun. It's Sunday already & before you know it, it's going to be a schooling day the next time you wake up, gahh. I hate hate hate showering in the morning, it freezes my ass off! No joke! Oh have I mentioned of waking up early really kills me too? I did. Anyway a little update. Wednesday(10th June) Dragged my ass up about 7:20AM or so, got myself ready cause I was told to be in Sunway Pyramid about 8:30AM. It took me really long to walk myself to the bus stand to take a cab due to i forget-that-there-was-cab-service-i-could-call, that would have made my life easier. Anyway, I turned up to be the first among all who reached Pyramid, so I gotten myself a Mango Passion Fruit from Starbucks and waited. Oh holly, I miss Starbucks so much. The time where I would go Starbucks almost everynight with Jeevani & study for our PMR examinations with our hot chocalate in the other hand, good times of last year. About 9:00AM or so, half of the bunch(Balqis, Yasmin, Haseef & Sheera) came, sat around until the rest came. Later, We had our photographs taken until it was about 11:00AM, Boyfriend & his friend, Shaz came(yes lahh, it felt like a million years not hugging boyfriend). After we had our photograph section, we(Boyfriend, Balqis, Yasmin, Haseef, Shaz) went over to the mamak nearby Pyramid. I switched white shorts into jeans, yeah I felt like wearing jeans and have no idea why. Planned to catch a movie & head down to the arcade but we ended up in Tarbush. Trust me, sunway Pyramid was partically packed. About the time was in between 5-6:OOPM, We went to Winter Warmers for tea or dinner for some might want to call it. Shaz talked about how nerdy boyfriend used to be that made me laughing really hard. Haha, nerdy boyfriend, I love you! About 7:OOPM, mother came & we did a little shopping on dad's father's day present. Bought him a Polo shirt(again), haha. Friday(12th June) Bad quality image: Had my evenings with boyfriend, had our dinners(oh, we had two dinner that night), he has a big stomach. Had our first dinner at Leo's & went and bought my History workbook from Big Book Shop. Later about 9:OOPM, wanted to treat boyfriend for ice-cream but ended up in Pizza Vs Satay for our 2nd dinner. Hasn't having much to blog about so I guess this is it. Hope you enjoyed your holidays, more to come when school reopens. |