![]() escapism
| |
|
Twitter,
IRENE CHEEN,
![]() I'm eighteen, I wouldn't claim myself to be 'short' at 5"2.5 but I do wish to be taller sometimes. My greatest fear of life is being alone for too long & being around tight spaces(Claustrophobic). I am a crossed legged that loves cuddles, piggybacks, tea, foul words, animals, acid wash colours, music, ADTR, poetry, alone, horror, long walks, conversations, smell of rain, old books, random midnight roadtrips, James Frey, wolves, piercings, and FOOD. Older post,
October 2007November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 |
Friday, April 24, 2009
Oh Lyold is duper cute & i planned to get another one & from Paws this time. Dear all, So I haven't been updating for awhile now & i'm only uploading pictures from Interact IU day & Yasmin's sister engagement but whatever-lah. But before all the delays, We had out Interact post briefing today & we were asked to built up teamwork in a Funding Project. Our open ideas meeting was so much fun. Most of it was laughing at Johnathan's lame ideas which we end up planning to use them. Haha. One part we got so fed up with it, everyone argeed when Jay Zee & I distributed a brilliant idea about dumping Johnathan into a basket for RM5, haha. So much for the delay, Interact Iu was themed Nautical this year. I did not stay for the openning nor the role call(eventually half of the event). i know i promised Shakila I would take a million photos with her but it was failure, i promise we will the next time, this time, for sure! Pictures from Yasmin's sister engagement. Failure changing into a kebaya, pfft. Went back to school about 4:00Pm to catch the rest of the show with ze bestfriend. Slept for abit at Betik's after the Iu, I was deadddd tiredddd & we played football with my white sony E phone while waiting for mother to pick me up. Surprisingly it still works. |