escapism
Twitter,




IRENE CHEEN,




I'm eighteen, I wouldn't claim myself to be 'short' at 5"2.5 but I do wish to be taller sometimes. My greatest fear of life is being alone for too long & being around tight spaces(Claustrophobic). I am a crossed legged that loves cuddles, piggybacks, tea, foul words, animals, acid wash colours, music, ADTR, poetry, alone, horror, long walks, conversations, smell of rain, old books, random midnight roadtrips, James Frey, wolves, piercings, and FOOD.







Older post,
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011




Friday, April 10, 2009

Good boys go to heaven, bad boys go to London.
The boyfriend's shirt & I had nothing to do, this is random.


Oh Thank Godness I was able to switch my old templates back in place. My recently uploaded one spoiled the whole entire page & made it messy so so so i took the time to switch it back.

School on Fridays are usually fun(except where we freak & start hiding things when spotcheck was told to be held). Good news, for a person like me who never liked maths, I actually answered maths proudly with a smile on my face today. Pn.Suraya was absent to BM class today, so we played Truth or Dare for abit & Hasnor told his really-so-called-creative-story of us being ghost. Had a whole period of none stop laughing.

After school, went all the way to Balqis's house to pee because I was too lazy to get a pass from school(haha), hung out at the mamak nearby & went back for Interact GM at 1:15PM. We did our first roll call today, was super awkward: & funny, hear how funny we're gonna sound on IU day. Later, we played the music box & it was hell hilarious.

A video i recorded during the game. One of the junior belly dancing. HAHA.

& Q-Hung turns gay whever he seats next to me :D

IQ-Hung

Oh, he's hot right.
Yeah he is hot la.
The brother that one darn hot one right.
yeah he's hot, you think I don't know he's hot, he is hot la.
...
I sounded so gay!
hahahaha!
you-la!
hothothothothot!

Later about 5:00PM, Jay Zee, Jiun & I head on down to One Utama for the Topshop sale. I bought super cute white shorts only for RM33! :D

Hung out with the boyfriend til about 8PM. While Jay Zee, Jiun & I was waiting in line for our cab ticket, some seriously rocker mom was super angry at the counter & start swearing in her face & ended with "go eat shit!", haha!

Stonner :/

Oh & Darren decided to close his blog down because i said his blog was pretty cute(according to him, a guy's blog shouldn't be cute) haha & he wants to treat me for icecream so i could put on weight(& more, according to him my hands and legs looks like sticks), so not! That's too bad, I hate icecream.

I need a proper belly stud!


Picture delayed. On Wednesday night while we were at Subang Parade with Balqis & Haseef. He look super kiddy with his short hair! Laughs.