escapism
Twitter,




IRENE CHEEN,




I'm eighteen, I wouldn't claim myself to be 'short' at 5"2.5 but I do wish to be taller sometimes. My greatest fear of life is being alone for too long & being around tight spaces(Claustrophobic). I am a crossed legged that loves cuddles, piggybacks, tea, foul words, animals, acid wash colours, music, ADTR, poetry, alone, horror, long walks, conversations, smell of rain, old books, random midnight roadtrips, James Frey, wolves, piercings, and FOOD.







Older post,
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011




Saturday, March 21, 2009

Don't Forget by Demi Lovato, it isn't bad.


He's going to screw me when he sees this, haha.


So quick, it's Sunday now. Making the cut it almost 2:ooAM & I've been leaving my blog page empty for more than an hour. Little by little I'll be going back to school. I am not ready to expect my exam papers nor am ready to put on my uniform every morning, that's going to give me a hard time. But I want to see my friends, really badly. I miss Trisha & I'm glad she's coming home. I miss Shakila, I have tons to tell her. I miss my classmates, they give me tha laugh. Well other than that, I don't see any other reason why am I going to school for.

Yeah I hate the canteen food, the teachers, that the class is filled with undiscovered bugs. I hate morning assembly where we have to sit on hard tar road for hours & it kills my butt cells. Now that I've realize I haven't made any new entries(other than my hi-bye entry) maybe I should now on what I've been doing this Holiday.

Saturday, 14th March 2009

Happy 16 to Diyanah. We(Intan, Balqis, Shafeqah, Yasmin, Nazrin, Haseef, Jowinder, Syahirah & S boyfriend) hung a little in the pool floor in the bowling centre. Intan & I left after awhile to go skate after- say 2 years of not skating? It was hard, I swear. my whole entire shorts was wet, & tiny little bruises on my knee( I wouldn't say its cute cause it hurts)



Later, joined the rest Natasha, Diyanah & the rest of it in God-knows-whats-the-name-of-that-place. Whatever was it, it had sisha(haha). Boyfriend joined us after awhile. We spend the night out til it was about 10:ooPM when Jowinder & I went home.



Haha, I lok super retarded.


16th March 09

In the afternoon it was a total crap. had more issues coming my way as if I haven't got enought already. Didn't stay in Pyramid for long. Oh! Boyfriend & I shopped for my webcam, he asked me to chose Blue maybe beccause it's his favorite colour. Went & got Michelle to my place about 4:ooPM-ish.

Later midnight, Intan, Michelle & myself head on down to Asia Cafe, SS15. Hung there till it was about 4:30AM with Boyfriend, Haseef & Aizat.

Seriously Boria.



Choosing clothes.


My first bridge after 3 years.


First thing we did when we reached(haha)


My midnight look.

Us (:

Boyfriend.


Haseef, Intan.


My midnight look.

To end the night.

About 5:00AM, Intan came over(she was locked out) & god, I had a serious hard time waking the both of them up. Intan was pertically holding her phone when the vibration strikes from the alarm she set. Yet, she couldn't wake up & it even woke me up tho I was quite a distance from her. I had to springkle water on her face to get her to wake up. haha.

Monrning, went back to SS14 to drop her off & to have breakfast.

Too lazy to change, grab my hoodie & change my shorts & we're out.

The super sleepy jump.


19th March 09

Michelle & I did a little baking which turn out to be a huge failure but it tasted not bad (:

Intan didn't make it with us that night & we were suposse to head down to the Laundry Bar, Curve. But we went to Hartamas Square instead. Boyfriend doesn't want to admit that he was drunk(haha)


Was super sleepy that night.

20th/21st March 09

Happy 16 to Michelle. Mother treat us to Dave Deli's for lunch & We got ourselves a dress & tank top. Attended Michelle's party for abit & left for Ashwin's about 10:30PM. Michelle left about 11:30, passed out & got a hangover the next day which hurts so bad.

AshwinI

Ashwin!
Whattt?
I got one question! must answer me okay? very important!
What la?
...
How do you work a phone?
...
man kind technology today!
say what?!
I also dunno, you know what i said?
I dunno.
hahhaahaha
You know, I know, we don't know, you don't know, i don't know
hahahahahah

Michelle & I.


His house is like a mini bar, HAHA.


Nah, my first Sisha picture.


Michelle, Aaron& Ashwin.


Bus stop.


"eh how do you work this phone?"


My retarded facial expression.

Haha edmund.


Okay that was a serious what the hell. I hardly remember anyhting or what I did on Tuesday & Wednesday but it was a bore. So i guess that's about it.