escapism
Twitter,




IRENE CHEEN,




I'm eighteen, I wouldn't claim myself to be 'short' at 5"2.5 but I do wish to be taller sometimes. My greatest fear of life is being alone for too long & being around tight spaces(Claustrophobic). I am a crossed legged that loves cuddles, piggybacks, tea, foul words, animals, acid wash colours, music, ADTR, poetry, alone, horror, long walks, conversations, smell of rain, old books, random midnight roadtrips, James Frey, wolves, piercings, and FOOD.







Older post,
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011




Monday, February 16, 2009

Hasnor pulled a freakingly stupid prank on me today, majority of the form4 now knows about it. Wth, I'm going to kill him. So so so this is what happened, after maths, one there was a crowd around Yasmin's table, So we were so eager to know, we went there. they didn't let me read so i didn't exactly bothered. During Pn.Siti's lesson, I found that note in Eddie(my pencil case), So i pulled out & started laughing like crap after i read it. It says:

To: Pik Yee

Yesterday, it seems so far away. Oh I believe in yesterday. Shall i compare you to summer's day? On a night desert highway. Welcome to hotel California. You're beautiful, you're beautiful it's true, I saw your face in the chinese place and I don't know what to do then I want to marry you. Parappappa parappappa parappappa. Because a girl like you is impossible to find, impossible to find. Its tonight will be the night I will fall for you over & over again, don't make me change my mind. I think Im going crazynow that love is a game, love is a game.

Seriously wth. haha.

Then later on Intan msg a random msg to me saying:

"lol Rene all ur smses got 'haha' in them lmao"

Which i think its true, i get that alot. Can't help it! I laugh!

So I know Valentine was on Saturday & i'm only updating about it today, but whatever-lah. My Valentine this year was- well, fun. Definitely different from all those other years, Had a blast.

14th Feb 2009.

About 7:45AM, Balqis, Shafeqah, Anis, Hasmyra & myself met over to Diyanah's house. I played FatalFrame3 for abit cause i got bored of it(It was my 3rd time playing it) & Diyanah was freaked out by it. So we tried to sleep but failed so we went & use the internet around 8:00AM, I know you might be thinking who on earth uses the internet that early.


Later when we got ourselves ready, we hung for abit & left at 11:00AM to Sunway Pyramid, to celebrate Hasmyra's Boyfriend 18th birthday. We settled in Wendy's since everywhere else was full.

Before leaving.


Enlarge this and see how funny i look, i was saying: "what the hell"



Playing burnout.



Meet up with Yasmin, Natasha & Syahirah when we were there. Bumped into Diyanah Rosli. & also, I bumped into Denise. surprised (:

All of us (:


We got bored.



While waiting for god knows what.



A picture on the rooftop of Sunway Pyramid.



Credits to Balqis.


ze twins of ze day.



Candid




Another candid shot.


Shafeqah, me likeyyyy.


Denise (:



We(Balqis, Shafeqah, Natasha & Yasmin) went Pavillion, KL at about 1:30PM with LRT. I hate myself for being a claustrophobic, seriously.We bumped into Diyanah Rosli in bintang walk & Pavilion


Went back to Dee's house at 6PM & met up with the rest of them who split with us earlier.

My peek-a-boo.


Stupid vampire teeth.


Monorial.


Pavillion, Kuala Lumpur.


Hung out with JJ til about 8:ooPM & Marc drop me home at about 9:ooPM(thanks, Marc) (:

Meet JJ. His full name? Jacobus Johannes Odendaal Meyer.



My personal favorite.