escapism
Twitter,




IRENE CHEEN,




I'm eighteen, I wouldn't claim myself to be 'short' at 5"2.5 but I do wish to be taller sometimes. My greatest fear of life is being alone for too long & being around tight spaces(Claustrophobic). I am a crossed legged that loves cuddles, piggybacks, tea, foul words, animals, acid wash colours, music, ADTR, poetry, alone, horror, long walks, conversations, smell of rain, old books, random midnight roadtrips, James Frey, wolves, piercings, and FOOD.







Older post,
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011




Thursday, February 5, 2009

Blame me because my blog has been so outdated. So maybe I should get my quite-lousy-skills back on track. This is where i promised you i would get back on. Starting from my birthday(that was about a month ago)

So this is what I've been up to other than school-eat-sleep-homework-tuition.

14th January 09;

Izmeq,
Hazim,
Shamini,
Shivany,
Jia Wen,


All the people who existed on the same date as I did.


Oh & Jay Zee bought me a freaking cute mini bottle that i sorta craved for, & Ashikin got me a normal sized Patrick, adorable. neghh.


Officially turned 16 already. Not the sweetest & not the biggest but I had fun. Celebrated trice this year with 3 different cakes & groups. Dad's gf bought me a cream cheese cake:

"I bought you this because you are too skinny"





Friday's.


23rd January 09;

Nothing else that i could remember but celebrating Ponggal, very very awkward because Sammy & I were the only Chinese. It was a blast, thanks Sammy for the accompany. My class & Adil's got switched due to god knows what, I hate this class. Got bitten by thousands of undiscovered species of flying insects. Oh yeah, Bal killed a lizard by pushing the table & it went smashing it, disgusting.

During Ponggal celbration.

Sammmmmmmyyyyy (:




Jokers.



They were so mad cause the picture would turn out nice if i didn't start laughing.




25th January 09 ;

Met Manda who just arrived back home from Abu Dhabi with brother after family reunion in Kota Kemuning. Went back to Uncle's with the whole bunch at Bukit Rimau to get our hands on Nitendo V that took the guys about an hour to fix up the game. Everyone tried, including mom & it was super tiring.

Later about 9, followed brother to Kota Kemuning Hills to Manda's. First thing she said out loud after we exchanged hugs was,

Manda: OMG Irene, You were twelve when I last saw you?
I: No no, Thirteen.
Manda: OMG the last time I saw you, you didn't have breast yet!

Haha, We watched IP Man & brother was the only who who really understood the story while we gave out lucky guess about it(half-banana-lah!). After movie we updated a little bit & left about 1AM.

We did not celebrate CNY huge this year. So on the First night of CNY, Nigel that came home from Australia came over to see Brother & the rest of us. Followed Brother & Nigel to Pyramid for Underworld 3.


Both 25 years old were so jacoon & scare that i couldn't enter an above 18 movie. Walked around before the movie & they were talking about relationships & I was being warned not to go for this & that guy. Haha, & I shot back with, "kao tim yourself first"

3rd day of CNY, went to The Curve with theceo for Ink Heart. Bad Hair Day. Theceo was sick & I was acting more like her mom when we were having lunch at Ikea. Super funny. Oh & also I did met Zack there. Oh oh oh & also, The Photobooth there sucks terribly.


Heartshapes for Tea.



Retarded.


All Red.