escapism
Twitter,




IRENE CHEEN,




I'm eighteen, I wouldn't claim myself to be 'short' at 5"2.5 but I do wish to be taller sometimes. My greatest fear of life is being alone for too long & being around tight spaces(Claustrophobic). I am a crossed legged that loves cuddles, piggybacks, tea, foul words, animals, acid wash colours, music, ADTR, poetry, alone, horror, long walks, conversations, smell of rain, old books, random midnight roadtrips, James Frey, wolves, piercings, and FOOD.







Older post,
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011




Sunday, November 16, 2008

I don't think i can take it. The fact I'm in high school & they say its one of the best time ever. okay, maybe. But i kept wondering why am I always the last to know every single thing that is coming in the way of my life. I don't hesitate to ask like how i use to, I'm giving up to ask on is it about me. I feel so retarded. It's only your choice to come up to me to tell me. I hope we were 5 where we all got along with each and another. Maybe we're not grown ups after all, I just have to accept the fact. But why do i feel like walking away from everyone whom i ever knew cause the person whom i actually ever loved & love is gone. Gone forever & I don't dream about it. I can't forget about it but i'm hoping to be lucky enough to forget the pain. I hope i get to cuddle in your arm for the last time. I wanna cry in your arms, let you wipe my tears & tell me things will be okay. Cause thoughout all these years, I've been going thru things alone. cry by my self, Laughing on the outside, not sure if i'm really happy in the inside. Get to be sad when no ones looking. Just another smile with no joy in it, Where have you been?



I miss you mom):