escapism
Twitter,




IRENE CHEEN,




I'm eighteen, I wouldn't claim myself to be 'short' at 5"2.5 but I do wish to be taller sometimes. My greatest fear of life is being alone for too long & being around tight spaces(Claustrophobic). I am a crossed legged that loves cuddles, piggybacks, tea, foul words, animals, acid wash colours, music, ADTR, poetry, alone, horror, long walks, conversations, smell of rain, old books, random midnight roadtrips, James Frey, wolves, piercings, and FOOD.







Older post,
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011




Saturday, October 18, 2008

Note to self #1;Don't party to hard :D

In case for those whom didn't know, PMR examinations 2008 are finally over! As in over over. Like FOREVER. Like no more burning midnight oil and mad last minute brainstorms. The whole entire week before PMR examinations, I've been cramping School, Tuitions & Grandma's funeral which made me end up getting bad headache, lack of sleep & feeling uneasy. my week was just:

School-bath-attend funeral until late night-home-bathe-study, for a week. my sleep usually only lasted for 3-5 hours for that week. Honestly, it wasn't easy. I managed anyway.

Rest in peace, Grandma. Ily.


The end of PMR, the eye bags ):




Note to self #2; Make sure to bring ice cold water when Nalashini's curry is served.




Note to self #3: Never ever jump down a drain with pinafore + double check bags for keys before leaving home. :D





La senza.





bought these tees (:


Our first neo prints together was horrible.



Note to self #4; always cut off price tag after buying clothes.(i walked out with one today)

I've made sure mother took us somewhere other than Sunway Pyramid, so we ended up in The Gardens. Sort of convince mother to get one of these for me but she rejected ):

La senza's Dream collection room spray & wardrobe spray, RM39 only. I want want want! ):

Mother wasn't so interested with the smell like how i was. It smells like cherry mum!

The woman i love (:


I bought a singlet from Zara. Yeah man, i'm so embarrassed to say that, that is probably my first item from Zara. Well there's always a first :D


Trisha & I were terrible PADINI fans. there were more than 3 shops of PADINI that we didn't even know. Hahahaha. We went into only PADINI & PDI. We didn't manage to go in PDI&Co at all :/ What mother didn't really reject buying for me was the MNG hand bag that i first caught eye ever i entered MNG with Trisha on that day. Nyahahaha, I sort of played her mind telling her that MNG were selling the sling bag she wanted and she hurried to see it. I showed her what i wanted also and she bought em less than 20minutes, For the first time she didn't take more than an hour to think about it. YAY!


Mum's.