escapism
Twitter,




IRENE CHEEN,




I'm eighteen, I wouldn't claim myself to be 'short' at 5"2.5 but I do wish to be taller sometimes. My greatest fear of life is being alone for too long & being around tight spaces(Claustrophobic). I am a crossed legged that loves cuddles, piggybacks, tea, foul words, animals, acid wash colours, music, ADTR, poetry, alone, horror, long walks, conversations, smell of rain, old books, random midnight roadtrips, James Frey, wolves, piercings, and FOOD.







Older post,
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011




Friday, September 19, 2008

Hi

This is my another-side-of-prettier-things-side post.
Which means This is my I-stop-using-bad-words-that-much-but-today-is-my-comeback-for-it post.

I am feeling angry, depress, stress and sad at the same time. Maybe a little bit of me wants to cry and a little bit of me want to scream. Quarter of my wants to run so fast but another quarter tells me i am weak. But the whole piece of me tells my self, Here we go again.

Mother fucking idiot, fuck it seriously just fuck it. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. I m fucking trying my best to write everything out but why(lah)? I'm so sick and fucking tired of you, you, you you you you and your limited words 'I-am-always-right-your-are-always-wrong-i-know-things-you-dont' . Shut it, just fucking shut it. I ain't brought to this world to be fucking treated like this. I make mistakes, and may not realize it. Tell me what i've frigging done wrong and i'll fix it, but i ain't a victim for you to be fucking scream at. I'm not your dummy that you get to stab my back anytime.

And you, you're never there. So what do you know? What do you know? tell me tell me tell me cause i really want to know, i really want to know are you even actually there to listen. Tell me cause i might be stupid but I'm not an idiot. Be there for me, just once. It's just once im asking for. Honest!

And you, don't treat me like your puppet. Don't fucking treat me like i'm your fucking puppet.

And you, trying to fucking use the word 'sorry', it might just come in handy. You fucking ruin it all the first time, i let you go, but now I think you've gone to far.


I want to shoot my self but I don't to shoot my self.

'you're here for a reason, just wait for it. God was one of us.' - Godmum.

and finally where are you? I want to urge to you but I can't. I can't take any actions.


Have a very goodnight readers, while it last!