escapism
Twitter,




IRENE CHEEN,




I'm eighteen, I wouldn't claim myself to be 'short' at 5"2.5 but I do wish to be taller sometimes. My greatest fear of life is being alone for too long & being around tight spaces(Claustrophobic). I am a crossed legged that loves cuddles, piggybacks, tea, foul words, animals, acid wash colours, music, ADTR, poetry, alone, horror, long walks, conversations, smell of rain, old books, random midnight roadtrips, James Frey, wolves, piercings, and FOOD.







Older post,
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011




Tuesday, August 5, 2008


Meet, my teddy boy that says larling instead of darling.

I found the word “angelwratf” on Ms.Chan tuition’s wall today. A word created by my eldest brother, WengSing and realize how much I missed him tho when he’s back, its like pain in the arse(haha). I craft “ImA2008(I miss Angelwraft 2008)”.

Went Old Taste with Shaun, Aqmal, Razan Jeevani and her sister for dinner. This time everyone ordered the exact same thing as last Friday, and we laughed about. After that, Razan and I hanged with Din & Teddy boy in Old Town. Haha, Teddy Boy, (which you do not want me to know and ask me to call a teddy boy) gave me this :

And Picky came about 10.00 to accompany me till my mum arrived. Went home and eventually got a message from Michelle telling me info about the incident. Yeah, one more tiny detail about it You really crossed it.

“Turn the arrow around, he’s the one that wants attention” – Teddy Boy.
”Tell me why” – I
”If he don’t need the attention, He wont be the immature one who go around telling people when they do not ask” – Teddy Boy
”I’m doing the exact same thing you know, I’m telling you(haha)” – I
” Cause I asked and count the amount of people who he told and you told. How many you told? 0.o” – Teddy Boy.
”*showing photos* Shakila, Jerald & Addie joined. Somehow Michelle will know too & Trisha cause He messaged her when he’s not even close to her. ahh, oh Bryan asked and I told. I don’t think I needed to tell anyone at all cause to me it wasn’t an issue at all but he wants to make it into one.” – I
”Tengok, He told more than you do. And he’s so desprate that..” –Teddy boy.
”that he told someone he’s not close to, I know. You’re giving me the exact same speech Shakila, Jerald & Addie did” – I
”Pandaipon, So what is your next move is, Just to leave it cause if you know you’re not wrong its okay” – Teddy Boy.
” Yeah I don’t really bother much tho I stand alone at least I do not want to response back or I’ll turn up to be the immature one. And if friends are true, the will not jump to the conculsion after one story by him. & he said I have attitude problem which I don’t..” – I
”*cuts in* And he thinks that he don’t? I mean c’mon, seluruh dunia ni, everyone has attitude problem. Even I do and at least you do admit your lame and be proud of it” – Teddy Boy.
” Yes, and if they can’t stand it, don’t. Feel free to walk out of my life any second. I have attitude problem too! (:” – I
”Me too!(haha) what are we talking about?” – Razan.
”Nothing.(haha) and don’t worry bout your friends, If they’re true to you, they’ll come back to you. See Bryan came back didn’t, Trisha came back, they don’t fall for him. So the ones who walk away, let them. They’ll never have true friends.” – Teddy boy.
”I mean, I don’t want to be the ones who is like “Oh you’re not lame, I love everything bout you” and at his back I’ll go like “He’s so lame and all”, I’ll just be a freaking ho. He can’t deal with my true words from my mouth & he took everything so seriously, it makes me want to laugh” – I
”yeah and I’m glad you’re not like that. Tell me, how do I look today? *acting all macho*” – teddy Boy.
”Ummm..You look disgusting” – I
”okay that’s enough” – Teddy boy.
*laughs*


Thank thank thank you Shakila, Jerald, Seng hoe, Teddy boy, Bryan, Trisha & Nalashini & Matthew that made my day, Advising me don’t go back to him just cause “people ask to and you feel sorry”, confessed about attitude problems, telling me that I’m independent, loving me for whatever decision I make, & finally loving me for who I am.

Haven’t you noticed? Everyone has attitude problem & everyone is lame & immature somehow.Just the matter fact, how you’d control it, dealing with it and confessing/admitting it.

”Let me burn this little response paper you wanted to put it in public” – Teddy boy.
”NOOOO, why would you do that man” – I
”It’s immature, I’m not perfect and I might not give good advise but this is easy to tell if you post this you’re the one whose being immature” – Teddy boy.
”Addie said that” – I
” see I’m not the only one *light up lighter and burns it* MUHAHAHAHAAHA” – Teddy boy.
”God.(haha)” – I

I feel happy tho I am a target to be hated or I’ll have to stand alone. I am happy . It’s life, everything do happen for a reason and one day I might not regret what I just did( like letting him burn my paper).


heee (:



Us in each other slippers :D