![]() escapism
| |
|
Twitter,
IRENE CHEEN,
![]() I'm eighteen, I wouldn't claim myself to be 'short' at 5"2.5 but I do wish to be taller sometimes. My greatest fear of life is being alone for too long & being around tight spaces(Claustrophobic). I am a crossed legged that loves cuddles, piggybacks, tea, foul words, animals, acid wash colours, music, ADTR, poetry, alone, horror, long walks, conversations, smell of rain, old books, random midnight roadtrips, James Frey, wolves, piercings, and FOOD. Older post,
October 2007November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 |
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Day in the sun. Finally after rolling from head to toes, I stop smelling like chlorine. And after 15 mintues of a very uncomfortable sleep, I head down for dinner with dad. That was about nine. Few hours ago, it was five when Trisha came over to talk and talk A LOT. And yes we did camwhore for no other reason of boredom. About 1:20PM after school hours, I pretty much got fed up calling and calling rides(and try to go up to someone who eventually made fun of me when I was trying so hard to look for a cab), Trisha And I found ourselves a cab after times and times running around(It was very funny if you were there). Got home about 2 in the afternoon, this close to go pyramid but movies did not suit the time, so we layed back with Mcdonald and watched Made Of Honnor(It was sort of boring).Say after the movie, we went for a swim downstairs and pretty much turn up with tons of pictures that describe all: I am not really a good swimmer by the way. Trisha started to have issue with her phone so we end up using my very very lousy ‘camera’ phone. And mine, also, almost fell into the h20. (we pretty much laughed instead of concerning about the phones)
Correction, I can’t swim at all.(oh shut up) After tons of picture of cannonball did not turn up well, we took a few more before we left the pool side. Oh, for the ones who didn’t know, PMR trials starts next week( and I haven’t touched a book at all), boohoo ain’t it? I mean who goes laughing and happy feet when Trials is next week but us? I’m sort of scare right now. I should start the stupid routine I made.(which I did not equally followed once at all). I better get going right now if I’m going to do that. Oh this tiny part I almost forgot, In class today, all of us shared emotional stories about losing someone who we really loved and love. Give me time as I modify this thing I’m doing(you’ll find out soon) My hair is not dyed again I’m saying to Mr.Shaun Oh! |